Introduction To My Fitness Blog "Skinny2Healthy"

Before I start, let me clarify it firsthand that I am not a body-builder or an athlete and I just don't have *HUGE* muscles on my body. This blog is definitely NOT for the people who are aiming those massive muscles or that WWE superstar/Fashion model look. My blog entirely deals with how you can gain your body mass in a healthy & natural way using proper diet & weight-lifting. It is not about huge gains, it is just about healthy gains.

Why would you need yet another fitness blog on the same topic when we already have tons of blogs, websites & forums targeted at the same audience? Well, as you must have seen, most such blogs/sites have paid content for which you have to pay to see the *secret formula*. Other blogs/sites ask for your email address so as to spam you with their *magic tricks of building muscles fast*. Some others may have no content at all. 

I haven't paid for any such blog or site so I can't comment on their efficacy. They might actually have very good content & suggestions but it is up to you to decide. And that is why I decided to start my Fitness Blog "Skinny2Healthy" which is TOTALLY free with no spamming & asking for money to help. You may ask me questions directly through comments & I will reply as soon as I can. I don't ask for money or e-mail addresses & the choice is totally yours. You lose nothing.

My blog is my personal journey from being extremely skinny (45 Kgs @ the height of 6 feet) to my current weight of 78 Kgs (my peak weight) without much body fat. In my blog, I will tell you how I bulked up in a healthy manner without using any mass-gainers, drugs, medicines, and supplements. I may not look fit enough to start a fitness blog, but 33 Kgs weight gain is something that I am proud of & I know there are many people who are struggling to put on some weight & muscles but they don't have proper direction. This blog is aimed at them. I hope, people will benefit from my experience & efforts.

My blog is an old-school fitness blog with NO shortcuts or secret formulae. You have to eat right & train well. There are no shortcuts & there are no secrets. 

Disclaimer: - I am not a medical expert. An intense workout is a highly demanding physical activity & is dangerous if not done properly. Please consult your physician before you start lifting weights. Even if you have lifted earlier, please seek consultation before you start hitting it hard. All the content on my blog is my personal experience & efforts. It may or may not suit you. I am here to put you in the right direction only.


Before - 2011 :When I was 45/46 Kgs
After - June 20, 2016 : 72 Kgs

Comments

  1. I'm checking qoura for some sort of entertainment and come across your blog which makes me intentionally curious to know the things i was searching since long. Can i have your contact number or should i write everything here publically ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ravi,

      Thanks for your comment. You can ask me directly here or if you feel there are things you don't want to discuss publicly, do let me know.

      Delete
  2. From apura.......I am also skinny now....2nd year in college

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raghubar,

      Thanks for reading the post. I hope you got your answers. If not, please let me know. I would be more than happy to answer your queries.

      Delete
  3. I need your contact number.
    Please help me find out my destiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Sorry, I wasn't active on my blog. Do you still need my help? We can discuss it here.

      Regards,
      Shashank

      Delete
  4. Hello sir, while checking quora i came across your blog...my situation is very much similar to yours kindly guide me to gain weight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Have you followed my blog & are you facing any problem in following the steps? Please let me know so that I can explain in detail.

      Regards,
      Shashank

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

How To Increase Calorie Intake i.e. How To Eat More?